Call for Abstracts
- Abstract title or topic must be limited to thirty (30) words.
The body of the abstract must contain a maximum of three hundred (300) words
and must be submitted in English.
- A structured format consisting of objective, methodology, results and conclusions must be followed. Charts or graphs must not be included in the abstract.
All abstracts must be submitted in PDF and Word formats.
Abstract submissions will only be accepted via the congress website until July 31, 2017.
Registration for the congress is required for papers to be included
for podium or poster presentation in the congress.
Authors of accepted abstracts for podium or poster presentation
will be notified via email not later than October 2017.
Abstracts will be allocated to either oral presentation
or poster presentation.
All submitted abstracts must follow the format below:
- Start every page by leaving four single spaces below the top margin.
- Leave two single line spaces between the Title and the Author’s name.
- Leave three single line spaces between the Title and Author’s name, and Affiliations and the Body of the Abstract.
- Abstract should be typed (single-spaced, Times New Roman, Font size 12) in a Letter sized bond paper (21.59mm x 27.94mm).
- Set Top and Bottom margins at 30mm and Left and Right margins at 25 mm.
- Font size should be as follows:
- Title: 14 pt., Bold
- Body: 12 pt.
- Author’s name: 14 pt., Bold and Underlined
- Author’s Hospital Affiliations: 12 pt., Italic
- A digital photo (4.13 cm x 3 cm) of the author should be placed on the top right corner.
- a. Early bird Registration deadline
(July 31, 2017)
- b. Abstract Submission Deadline
(July 31, 2017)
- c. Notification of Abstract Acceptance
(August 30, 2017)
No new articles as of the moment